Thursday

Experiences with online dating?

So after being dumped very recently, my friends suggested I need some positive attention and something to take my mind off my ex so they said to try an online dating site. I'm not ready for another relationship but would like to meet new people and bars are not my thing. I put up a profile, its not very good but has some cute pictures and I've stated in the profile that I'm just interested in talking, getting to know someone etc. So far I've had some email messages from some guys- I avoid guys with any mention of finding their next wife or booty call. One guy I've emailed is a police officer about 45 minutes from where I live. I gave him my number (prepaid cell phone) and he texted me and last night he called me. He works midnights but yesterday was his day off.

? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???? ??????